Undo is so difficult

Has anyone had a tough time with the “undo” button or Ctl-z? It’s been about a month and if I group some things to delete them and then want to bring them back, I usually hit “undo” and had them pop right back. Now, I have to hit undo like 10 million times and it highlights all the objects on my screen and with every click of “undo” or ctl-z it highlights EACH INDIVIDUAL OBJECT, so I have to hit undo like 40 times to get back to the step where I deleted an object. It’s driving me batty. What is the deal?

2 Likes

I haven’t had any problem using Ctrl-Z at all. I know some of the designs I’ve also found I sometimes have to close my browser down and reopen it, almost like I need to clear the memory from previous cuttings.

3 Likes

Welcome to my world. When I posted I got all sorts of great advice like, did you try grouping it differently? Uh, yeah. Now I’ve added 4 more clicks, Thanks. Also like, did you know you could use the arrow keys? And of course, the Make a copy of your workspace! Like if I have to undo in that one it’s going to be any different.

I’m waiting on this newest fun error they’re having to commence the troubleshooting.

1 Like

I’m having major issues now all over the place. Undo is still a wreck, but I can’t select anything and I can’t move anything. I was on the verge of tears trying to work last night as I saw the minutes tick away at it was later and later and I knew I had to sleep a little. It was awful. Still not working this morning.

1 Like

Hello! We were experiencing a problem with the app that caused application degradation at the time of your report which caused the issues you were seeing. We’ve resolved the cause of the problem and you should be good to go now. If you’re using the App, you may need to refresh your browser. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!