Unexpected Error over and over

unable to upload a very basic file I need cut now.
svg made in illustrator by taking 2 elements from another file and making them longer. I’ve tried resaving the file and still the same outcome.

I’d be glad to help you troubleshoot the file if you would care to upload it here (as a zipped file) or send it to me in a Message.

4 Likes

What were these “other” files and images that you put into this one? Were they saved as SVG files, and do they load fine to the GF on their own?

Did you just copy & paste in the other images into the SVG?
Try to “import” instead and that should then work for most image types (though I work with Inkscape, and know Import works for jpeg & png, after I learned copy & paste does not :wink:).

I’m sorry you’ve run into trouble when trying to print your file. Were you able to get back up and printing with your design? If not, would you please share a copy of the file you’re having trouble with? If you’d prefer to share it privately, you can email it to us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to take a closer look.

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.