University Enterprise Network Issues

How 'bout trying your phone as a hotspot (and using a tablet for the setup)?

Alright, things are working. I didn’t change anything other than I let it sit for a long time while, turned on, as I looked for an old computer that had a WiFi adapter.

When I came back in to the room the unit seemed to be calibrating. I had not seen anything moving up until this point, so I let it sit for a while while the head moved back and forth.

After things looked to be done, no more movement, I held down the button again to get the teal WiFi configure indication. After going through the normal steps, on the device I had already tried, I got the ‘Connected!’ notification and was able to print out the ruler.

So solution? I guess wait for calibration? Did I miss that in the set up instructions? I still expect we are going to have issues on Campus, but at least I can confirm that the unit works.

2 Likes

It can’t calibrate without a connection, so I don’t think that can be the solution. Something you didn’t expect happened, clearly. But I think you’re in the right place now. So good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.