Now i can get caught up reading posts.
Eleven hundred and
Eighteen posts behind.
Did I miss anything?

Vacations are great but now I am
Inspired to make more
Projects.

14 Likes

Was once behind by about 85 posts. In the deep woods for a couple days in 2018. Please help!

8 Likes

@bwente: A vacation? There goes active forum days toward your “Devotee” badge—which for some reason I have!? Gotta’ get a life after Covid it seems! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I tried reading a few on my phone and did not realize until today that I wasn’t logged in. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What is this “vacation” of which you speak?

6 Likes

How long were you gone - because a bunch of stuff has happened with the beta features going live and speed upgrades.

2 Likes

Eleven hundred? Piffle! I’ve got over ten thousand unread. I gave up on getting caught up long ago.

5 Likes

Speed reading is your friend!

2 Likes

But then the little blue dots don’t go away.

1 Like

Speed-ish reading so you are going exactly the same speed as the dots :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is there really no mark-all-as-read option on this forum?
I’ve been poking around trying to find it without success so far =P

Not sure why this is a problem.

I’ve never seen anywhere that it tells me how many I haven’t read. Recent unread show as bold, I read those, if they appear interesting.

2 Likes

They use Discourse to power the forum. Presumably, discourse has some documentation somewhere on their website. For any given feature glowforge may or may not have enabled it, but I seriously doubt they have added their own features.

Have you tried the Dismiss… button?

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.