Now i can get caught up reading posts.
Eleven hundred and
Eighteen posts behind.
Did I miss anything?

Vacations are great but now I am
Inspired to make more
Projects.

13 Likes

Was once behind by about 85 posts. In the deep woods for a couple days in 2018. Please help!

8 Likes

@bwente: A vacation? There goes active forum days toward your “Devotee” badge—which for some reason I have!? Gotta’ get a life after Covid it seems! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I tried reading a few on my phone and did not realize until today that I wasn’t logged in. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What is this “vacation” of which you speak?

6 Likes

How long were you gone - because a bunch of stuff has happened with the beta features going live and speed upgrades.

2 Likes

Eleven hundred? Piffle! I’ve got over ten thousand unread. I gave up on getting caught up long ago.

5 Likes

Speed reading is your friend!

2 Likes

But then the little blue dots don’t go away.

1 Like

Speed-ish reading so you are going exactly the same speed as the dots :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is there really no mark-all-as-read option on this forum?
I’ve been poking around trying to find it without success so far =P

Not sure why this is a problem.

I’ve never seen anywhere that it tells me how many I haven’t read. Recent unread show as bold, I read those, if they appear interesting.

2 Likes

They use Discourse to power the forum. Presumably, discourse has some documentation somewhere on their website. For any given feature glowforge may or may not have enabled it, but I seriously doubt they have added their own features.

Have you tried the Dismiss… button?