Upload button

Having trouble with the upload button on the glowforge app. I need to continually hit the button before it eventually works. Totally annoying. Is there any way to correct this glitch

In the past there was a glitch with the Upload button on certain file types, but I don’t use it anymore so I can’t say if they eventually fixed it or not.

It’s so much quicker to just drag and drop the file, either onto the Dashboard or onto an open file, so that’s what I do now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just dropping the file into the bed is really cool!

Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. We need a bit more information to investigate. Could you please do the following?

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

Quick question – are you using a touchscreen device (mobile, tablet, etc.) or clicking with a mouse/touchpad? I’ve had issues with the mobile app, but they all traced back to my screen (or finger :innocent:) needing to be cleaned.

iPad. I’ll give it a good clean and try again.
Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. I hope cleaning helped! Support for tablet and mobile devices is still in development and I’ve passed your feedback on to the team. At this time, we recommend using a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer if you’re encountering difficulties from a mobile device.

If there’s anything else we can help with, you can open a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com