Upload Error Today

Hello all,

Is there something going on in the system today? I’ve trying to upload a file but I keep getting an error msg. I tried to turn on and off my machine and refresh/ change browsers but still unsuccessful. Please help.

Thank you,
Joyce

1 Like

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue. No idea what is happening.

You can always check https://statuspage.glowforge.com - there is an outage.

Wow…Thank you. No idea this even existed.

Thanks again

1 Like

This is my 3rd weekend in a row that I have this issue. Last weekend it reset my glowforge back to factory settings and would not connect, and now today this! Its almost as if they do not have enough servers on their end to sustain so many people on at the same time. Extremely frustrating after 5K. And they keep trying to say oh your Wifi, BS its not my wifi everything else is up and running just fine.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. I wonder if this will be resolved any time soon.

1 Like

want to buy offline program to run the laser. I have work to do :<

1 Like

This weekend it seems to be an outage, however, sustained issues with connectivity are likely your home internet service or WiFi router or network. The Glowforge is sensitive to outside interference and you should assume it is your home network or internet service causing the issue and not Glowforge service outages, which are rare.

Check the outage page and if there are no outages reported, it’s probably your home network causing the issue.

A Glowforge service issue is usually due to factors outside the ability of Glowforge to manage, either the servers they rent space on are having an issue or there is a general service issue affecting the internet, which happens a lot more than most people assume.

2 Likes

Thank goodness i’m not the only one. This was working fine on Friday night and this morning i have orders to finish up and cant get past this message. Hopefully the team is looking into it.

WOW!! Thank you - did not know this existed.
I have wasted several hours today trying to get a file to upload, updated browser, cleared cache, reworked file and so on now I see it is a Glowforge issue.

1 Like

Error message popped up for me too after clearing cache/cookies/restarting machine/restarting computer.

Hang in there everyone!!

Hi @joyceonlinestore

Thank you for bringing this up.

We did have an issue which impacted your ability to upload design files, but this has been resolved. Please try your upload again.

If there is an issue, reach back out and we’ll make sure that we get this taken care of for you.

As other community members have mentioned, you can always check https://statuspage.glowforge.com/ for possible outages.

If you continue to experience connectivity trouble, please create a forum thread for that problem, or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help you!

1 Like