Upload failures... again... on a Monday

Good afternoon everyone.

Anyone else experiencing upload failures on recently created SVG files?

This issue seems to happen on Mondays. I’ve read the threads posted before, complied with the suggestions, and still have the same failure.

Previously uploaded files work, PDFs work, but that doesn’t help me for this job. From previous posts it would appear the problem is with the GFUI, not the files.

Again

No issue here. I just uploaded a complex SVG (2MB), took less than 2 seconds to upload (I have 1Gbps internet) and another couple of seconds to “process” before the UI appeared.

Thanks

I also just did a quick upload/engrave without issue.

Thanks you guys. I’ll go back, restart everything, and try it again

Most often upload issues mean there’s something in the file itself the GFUI is having a hard time processing…

1 Like

I know where I am that what others that use the network/provider can affect me directly, too, usually Monday mornings are good–when folks/kids get home from work & school, then I notice it slows down…

I’m so sorry for the trouble with uploading! I see you’ve been printing since posting here - that’s great! Could you let me know if you are still encountering any issues with uploading your files?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.