Uploading is either painfully slow or not working

I saw @dan’s announcement about faster upload/processing times. Ironically right after reading that, I tried to do a small job this morning (it’s a 3K SVG file so not a bandwidth issue), and it’s been processing for almost 10 minutes so far… And given it’s early on a saturday morning can’t imagine the servers are being swamped…

As a note, I cancelled the update, and tried again (same file, just rechecked upload and selected the same file, and it uploaded in seconds. So not sure what was going on there…

1 Like

That happens to me occasionally… if it looks like it hung up, just try again, or reload the page.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble. It looks like you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great! Were you able to upload the file you were having trouble with? If not, could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

Yep, it worked on reload.

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!