Urges

This is how I feel everytime someone submits a code review with the most absurd solution in it. The worst part is you have to reply with something niceish and then click the reject button, as the appropriate “werewolves” or “vampires” humorous response seems to just confuse things more.

:shark:

2 Likes

Hey, it’s not me doin’ it! :smile:

2 Likes

Love that. I was at a customer site yesterday meeting with some of their execs and my boss (COO) was with me and warned them that “Jim has no filters”. They were okay - said it was refreshing not to have to listen to spin :smiling_face:

So my attempts to be able to avoid customers continues to be thwarted :grinning:

5 Likes

Ummmm…yes.

I have heard that story many times, though usually, it is a rich housewife wanting all the Cadillac logos to line up, and the distracted husband coming in to find out why they are so incompetent not to be able to fix whatever it is that his wife keeps complaining about.

The one I am waiting for is for someone to ask me if I was operating the Glowforge under Windows just so I could answer " yessir! I could not get the exhaust to work otherwise."

8 Likes

Guess I’m one of the few people who just punched a hole through the wall for an extra dryer vent.

3 Likes

My fist is not that strong

1 Like

My fist is not that circular, and also not that strong.

1 Like

Me too.
Or rather son cut the hole, and I made it circular after he left !
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Me 3

1 Like

PEBKAC error = Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

6 Likes

I’ve used that one quite a bit too. I’ve also been the source of that error a few times :slight_smile:

Haha my old CS Prof would say EBCAC (Error Between Computer And Chair) :laughing:

3 Likes

If you were to use a turbo encabulator then your gantry wobbulator may be properly aligned to reduce sinusoidal deplaneration.

7 Likes

Fantastic! :smile:

1 Like

This version has a bit of history attached. (If you look at the YouTube post.)

5 Likes

You know everyone needs to know what panendermic is. :smile:

More importantly I would like to know if the Glowforge can cut and engrave prefamulated amulite. I have a couple of projects that could benefit from magneto reluctance.

6 Likes

OMG you totally called it! Technogremlins, but Gremlins never the less!

2 Likes