Using My Factory-Installed 3D Printer

Congrats!!

2 Likes

I foresee a nursery with lots of Glowforged decorations, and lots of laser-made toys in the future too! :grin:

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! So happy for both of you!

3 Likes

First I couldn’t imagine being a parent, now I can’t imagine not having been one.

10 years after you’re dead, it wont matter what kind of car you drove, how big your house was or how much money you had. What’s going to matter is how you raised your kids.

The energy between you comes through clearly on the photographs! Your lives will fill to the brim.
Thank you for sharing your joy! Congratulations!!

7 Likes

You bet–I’m currently planning a forest animal-themed nursery, with a puzzle wall that has removable lasered animals mounted on it.

7 Likes

total nerd announcement love it and congratulations

3 Likes

Congrats. Best of luck with finishing the build, and the the spit and polish for the next bunch of years! Talk about a long term project :smile:

3 Likes

@morganstanfield congrats! Looking forward to the youngster themes projects!

2 Likes

With more than a bit of leather work mixed in no doubt…

3 Likes

I wish I had a 3D printer. What’s with the hearts and the fetus?

4 Likes

love makes a baby

4 Likes

The uterus can–winkingly–be described as a 3D printer: it facilitates a complex, progressive development of structure from simple feedstock (blood and nutrients). I’m putting mine to its intended use, hence the fetus pic. The umbilici attached to hearts were just to show “Junior” physically linked by love to my partner and myself.

11 Likes

In this case, yep!

3 Likes

I know. I really should use emoji’s more. I kinda wish I could use them in face-to-face conversation. My deadpan delivery is often a little too deadpan. Or maybe the topics that I use it on are not entirely appropriate for it’s use. ummm… :wink: (To communicate my attempt to convey good intentioned humor?)

In all seriousness, love the pics and congratulations! My wife did some 3D printing 14 years ago. I collaborated with her on the job, but she did most of the work. Pretty high res stuff. Best project ever.

9 Likes

What great photos and even greater news! I can’t really add much to all that everyone has already said. 3D printing has been going on for way longer than the terminology has been around. Best wishes to all three of you.

2 Likes

After the GF wait, 9 month wait should be a walk in the park ! LOL - j/k. SO exciting and congratulations !!! Best wishes for your (other) delivery date !!! :baby_bottle:

6 Likes

Such a cool announcement and in so many ways. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Such a neat announcement. The way it connects all of you is so sweet.

3 Likes

Congrats! Most wonderful thing you can ever do.

3 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

2 Likes