Using Referral $ towards proofgrade

I am trying to figure out how to use my referral $ towards proofgrade - I have emailed last week but no response yet (I did check my junk filter). Anyone have any idea how this works?

3 Likes

I don’t know, but I believe your credits are now issued as a code, which you put into the coupon spot. You may have to request the code via email if it’s not already showing in your account.

4 Likes

After your referral’s machine has shipped and the return period has passed, you’ll get an email from Glowforge with the subject line “Glowforge Shop $$$ Gift Card” (with the dollar amount you earned). That email has a “View gift card” button which shows you the gift card code. You enter this in the gift card box during checkout. You can use it towards anything in the store, including materials and spare parts.

3 Likes

The subject line usually says
Glowforge Shop $XXX gift card (with the correct dollar amount)

The body of the email will say:
Your $XXX gift card for Glowforge Shop is active. Keep this email or write down your gift card number.

Edited to add:
This is what it was before, so it’s possible it was changed.
And this is issued about 45 days after the buyer receives their Glowforge. (It was 60 before but I think it was changed to 45, it could have changed as well.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.