Using the pass trough for a 86”x 15” veneer drum wrap

The projects people complete using a Glowforge never cease to amaze me. I’ve been participating on the forum since 2015, and this is one of the very best projects I’ve seen. What a wonderful family collaboration (and brilliant idea).

Thank you sooooo much this means so much to me, I haven’t posted in a min on here but i’m Glad I did

1 Like

I so happy you decided to share your work here. This project is so inspiring. Please share more!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your work. This is brilliant!

1 Like

Thanks Dan appreciate it

Ok, …now that’s pretty damned cool! Well done.

Thank you so much

I hate myself for not getting the Pass thru, ugh. amazing creative flow.

1 Like

Holy cow! That’s incredible! And so unique!

1 Like

Thank you so much

thank you

1 Like

HOLY SMOKES… that is awesome.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Wow-zee wow-ZEE!! Brilliant design and execution - a ONE OF A KIND!!! :sunglasses::glowforge:

1 Like

Thank you so much

Wow, beautiful final product and amazing courage and commitment. I have a question on the photos and what you did to upload and engrave. Did you use with the app on your phone? That’s the only way I know how to take pictures and engrave but I have done zero investigation with manipulating in photoshop/illustrator and then uploading. I’ve only used pix with hight contrast but your engraving has captured so much detail.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m a graphic designer and for pics i use photoshop most of these pics where from my hubbies church found on the web some were ok res. some not so great but i have tweaked them on PS by using a tutorial that i found on the support page on how to get your photos ready for engraving. So I did that for each pic. then took all 10 pics and blended them together to make one whole page so to have one flow. after i divided that long page in 12 equal 10"x 15" so where ever that will fit on the page i will make a individual page of it not sure if you understand what that process was, but you can let me know and i can show you.

1 Like

Really awesome stuff here. So no snapmarks, just alignment with pics as you went?

1 Like

Thank you, no snapmarks i was never granted them lol. Yes only aligned using the side rulers on the honeycomb side plastics

1 Like