USP delivering to wrong address

Hello! I’m racing against the clock, looking for help ASAP!

USP attempted to deliver my Glowforge today, but they went to the wrong address. Everything looked perfect in tracking, but then got a notification that the delivery was refused. We called UPS and found they attempted to deliver at a different office in the same building I’m in. UPS does not want to talk to me. They say the shipper needs to call them. They are in the process to ship the Glowforge machine back to Glowforge.

So I’ve been all over the place trying to get some help. Sent email to support@glowforge.com and got an automated reply for 3 business days.

This is racing against the clock. Can someone from Glowforge help me ASAP?

Many thanks in advanced!

–Andre

Oh, bummer!

I can’t like this and hope you get the help you need to get this resolved.

1 Like

I’m a little surprised you’re having such an issue like that. If you have the tracking number and ID proving you’re the recipient, you want to just call or go to your local UPS hub. That, I think, is its next stop. But that won’t be until the driver returns to the mothership. So likely at the end of the day. But at least you can get the ball rolling with the folks there. They’ll locate the package and note it as whatever so you’ll get the package. I’ve had to do that before.

Although they’re sometimes not willing to help right away. You may need to tell them a sob story or something the get some sympathy work out of them. You know… how the package contains the main part of your Aunt Enda’s headstone and the funeral is tomorrow. And how Aunt Edna was your favorite Aunt and how everybody loved her and how everybody will be devastated if you don’t get that package today. Just saying…

4 Likes

I think the issue is that the shipment was refused. That starts a different track than if somebody simply wasn’t there to sign for it.

You can try calling them back and asking for them to hold it for pickup. Then it would be a simple trip to the depot for you. It may not work because of the refusal but worth a shot.

2 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

2 Likes