Vaccinated

Not sure if this will work. I designed it in the GFUI and then exported it. However, I can’t open .svg files on this computer to see what it looks like. So I will just attach it and see what happens.
new design

32 Likes

You can fit 20 of these on a PG hardwood sheet. I used basswood and they look great. Put any generic pin-back on the back with your preferred adhesive and voila, or Bob’s your uncle, or whatever you say in your neck of the woods.

8 Likes

Awesome! Glad so many are eligible to wear these now! Thanks!

4 Likes

Bob’s my cousin, technically. But this is perfect. I have a box of pin backs arriving tomorrow.

10 Likes

Magnets and metal (or matching magnets) also works! Doesn’t put holes in the fabric!

5 Likes

Thanks for the share! My wife and I both get our second shot tomorrow and now I’ll have to make us these!

4 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Very nice. Thank you!

This is GREAT!! I am just starting out on the glowforge and haven’t mastered the learning curve yet. I would like to practice by making a couple of these:-) Can you modify it a bit for me by putting a few rows of checkmark boxes so that I can keep track of my boosters? I am on my 6th booster and would LOVE to let others know of my true virtue as I plan to continue getting boosters and have started a “Booster Club.” Thank you for your design!!

2 Likes

Vaccinated Check Boxes

2 Likes

The irony if that file was uploaded corrupted /infected :rofl::joy::laughing:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank You, Thank You!! Aaannnnnnndd, you’re welcome.