Vehicle Scent Sticks for Essential Oils- -Makes Scents

Thank you for the Vehicle Scent Sticks for Essential Oils! Can’t wait to try them! I received my Glowforge actually just today!

Hmmmm :thinking: do they make an oil that smells like peppermint mocha?

1 Like

I like your idea. If I wanted the design inside to a lotus flower, how would I do this? New to designing. I have used Inkscape.

You would simply remove the flame graphic and insert a lotus image in the file. If you have the premium subscription, you can do this in the interface. If you don’t have premium, you will have to import a lotus image created or found elsewhere.

I do have premium; I inserted the lotus. However, the flame graphic will not ungroup. What I am looking for the engraving around the lotus flower to absorb the oil. Not sure how to achieve this.

Click one of the sticks, then control (or command) shift and g. The design will ungroup. You will get something like this. You then copy and past the new stick rather than changing all of the others.
lotus

2 Likes

It’s actually a drop graphic to show where you would place a drop of oil. :slight_smile: Going to have to take some time to work on my graphics! :rofl: I love the Lotus flower and other designs!

1 Like

I despise anything lavender. I honestly thought it was just me.

2 Likes

Thank you for the file! I’m very excited to make one for my car and 87 more to shove in my son’s shoes…

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This has got to be the best comment I’ve read all day. Thank you for the laugh.

4 Likes

I agree 100%. :grin:

4 Likes

Menards has cedar planks in their grill accessory department. Pretty cheap and they smell good! Lol if you wanted to try them sooner than you can buy online or from lumberyard!

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::+1:

1 Like

What is it made out of and how do you get the scents to stay on it?

The original poster states mdf or Proofgrade draftboard and essential oils.

2 Likes

I use 100% Cedar oil from YL and smells great! Will have to try your Laser cut…thank you!

2 Likes