Veneer Case Challenge

If someone were so inclined, this wouldn’t be too difficult to recreate. I left the name of the business that makes these in the screenshot, they actually make some really interesting products from wood and resin.

Seems like ever since I got my GF I’ve been targeted by ads from this company, which I don’t mind, but figured I’d share this to y’all to give someone a cool idea :+1:t4:

15 Likes

Do it!

2 Likes

That’s nice work. Notice the wood the trees are made of, the grain runs vertical, nice touch. @evansd2 would make that inlay seamless.

7 Likes

Looks nice though

5 Likes

Mind boggling…

2 Likes

I hadn’t noticed that detail, but now that you’ve pointed it out, it makes great sense! This doesn’t necessarily have to be done with veneer, or on a case, so I’m interested to see if someone takes me up on doing a similar project.

I might take myself up on it, because it looks like a fun weekend project!

2 Likes

My husband has a phone case made by them. It’s really nice and people comment on it all the time.

I had one of their slim wallets – loved it! It fell out of my purse on an airport security belt, sadly.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.