Very bad noisy and strong sound

the sound its not normal very loud noisy and strong when the glowforge cut
if any body can help please
thank you

Possibly one of the fan blades on your exhaust fan has broken in the back left of the machine?

1 Like

i will see thank you

Something (dust/debris) might be caught in your wheels/belts/tracks - with the machine off move everything around and see if you can figure out where it’s grinding - then clean that area fully!

If you can record a video and upload it to YouTube/Vimeo/etc. and then post the link here it would help.

ok thank you

Hello there @luluburghol - as others have mentioned, often a printer being very noisy during print is due to something with the fan.

If possible, I’d like to grab a photo of your exhaust fan to review.

To capture this photo:

1. Turn your Glowforge off
  2. Open the lid
  3. Using both hands, gently pull the printer arm towards you as shown below:
  4. Move your phone or camera inside the Glowforge on the left-hand side, past the metal rail, pointed away from you towards the exhaust hose, to capture a photo like the one below:
  • The exhaust connection on the back of your Glowforge, with the exhaust hose removed:

Thanks!

Mine once developed a hard vibration, a good cleaning of the fan solved it.

Hi @luluburghol. It’s been a while since our last response and I wanted to check-in to see if you’re still having any issues with unusual noise from your Glowforge. Feel free to reply with photos requested from Mike’s last response and we’ll be happy to to take a look to help. Thank you!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.