VERY IMPORTANT——Stolen Premium Files

Please someone make sure @dan gets this message.

A few hours ago, I received an unusual text from a FC participant. I am no longer in FC. So I felt this was the best place to give this information. This FC participant already has contacted Etsy about the stolen premium files.

I HAVE THE NAME OF THE PERSON AND THE STORE NAME ON ETSY THAT IS SELLING PREMIUM FILES.

@dan if you have the chance today please call me on the telephone so I can get you the screenshots .These screenshots are a private text conversation between the Etsy seller and a FC member.

The FC member wants to remain anonymous and they are aware I am posting this message. This FC member is the hero.

5 Likes

I think you should email Glowforge support as posting in the forum does not get any notice from Glowforge.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is FC?

9 Likes

Fight Club

4 Likes

Thank you for asking. :rofl:

7 Likes

@Jules I left you a voicemail message.

1 Like

Let me go get my phone…it’s in the other room. :joy:

3 Likes

ROTFLMAO!!! Trust me I do know

1 Like

i’m fairly certain that dan will not see this today (and maybe not any time soon or at all). using an @ with dan only occasionally gets a response.

6 Likes

The proper action here is to email the information to support@glowforge.com. They will take care of it. Nobody here can do anything about it, and there’s no point bothering Dan with it, when he has employees who are paid to do it for him.

12 Likes

UPATE

Senior GF member has taken over this situation. Support will now receive all the info including private text messages that were not posted here. Everyone involved has given permission to the Senior GF member to have their private messages sent to support.

1 Like

This is my last post on this thread. I miss all of you so very much!!! You all have no idea how much you brought into my life.

I thought today was going be a lazy Sunday in Knoxville until I received this controversial GF situation. I am so very blessed and humbled with the friendships I have made here.

This video is going out to the hero of the situation. @Aloha your personality has rubbed off on me.

2 Likes

Thinking in video format! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.