Victorian styled Puzzlebox - Jules Verne

Wow! I can’t even think about one puzzle to solve, definitely would not be able to create 5 of them and incorporate them together to solve a single goal.

I’d like to see Chris Ramsay work on it.

10 Likes

Oh my GOODNESS! That is REALLY cool! Well done!

4 Likes

WOW. That is just amazing. The design, the colors, the accents are all just top notch. So much detail! I absolutely love it.

6 Likes

You are Glowforge Super Hero of week.

Outstanding!!

5 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful piece of artful engineering! Layers and layers of interest.

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are all looking forward to seeing more of your work.

7 Likes

Just plain wow.

what next the time travel machine from DARK?

6 Likes

This is incredible! I think my first piece was a simple cutout!! Thanks for sharing. I’m excited to see what you make in the future!

5 Likes

Absolutely unbelievable. What incredible work.

5 Likes

omg you’re all so sweet thank you so much for your kind words and compliments! :slight_smile: you made my day, probably my whole week.

This took me month to plan and build so I’m not sure if my next project will be as complicated and time consuming as this.

6 Likes

I really was thinking of this and had some ideas :smiley:

3 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile:
without planing/designing, just laser cutting and building it?
I guess 2 weeks. But I’m really not sure.

3 Likes

And thank you for your compliment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile: I guess Chris would break the box :smiley:

4 Likes

So would Ron Swanson :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is so beautiful! I am so impressed with the amount of detail you’ve incorporated! Really a fantastic project - looking forward to seeing more from you!

3 Likes

This absolutely amazing. I’m blown away. Fantastic job this. Just WOW

3 Likes

Holy farging sheep. That is the coolest thing I’ve yet seen made with a GF. And again I’m BLOWN away by this community.

Do you sell these?

4 Likes

Wow! I definitely would not have the patience to think of all of that, much less the time to make and put it together. But the end result is fantastic! That’s definitely one way to keep someone occupied if it takes almost an hour and a half to solve it! Fantastic!

2 Likes

Sweet! Fantastic detail and just right for the Nautilus!

2 Likes

That is absolutely AMAZING!!! I wouldn’t even know where to begin with designing something like that!

2 Likes