Visibility of printing objects in the GFUI

I often find it difficult to see what is going to happen in the GFUI. Sometimes the purple isn’t a great contrast with the object I’m cutting.
It would be great to be able to simply change the color

In this case I have a series of Serial numbers stacked on top of one another. it looks like a NIXIE tube, and I cant tell what number is selected. I’m only going to print one per card and turn them off and on as needed. I don’t want to simply delete the ones I’m not using, in case I need to go back and re-engrave.

On the left side where the thumbnails are, I also can’t tell what number is selected, since the thumbnail is so small.33%20AM

5 Likes

Colour change not being an option right now - do you know you can drag the ones you don’t want to print off to the side (off the “printing area”) while leaving them set to print, and they’ll auto-ignore?

That way you can drag the one you want into position on the UI, and not have to worry about finding the right one on the command bar to set it to print

1 Like

That’s a great idea - thanks for the suggestion! We haven’t announced anything like that yet, but I’m going to send it to our product team with a note that it came from a customer request.

2 Likes