Waiting For Shipment

Waiting For Shipment the UPS number I was given does not work so I cannot find out any info on my package. This is the message I keep getting.

UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

1 Like

It seems they’ve been shipping some units via FedEx. Is it a UPS number of maybe a FedEx number?

UPS ground numbers will start with 1Z.

3 Likes

Yes, what @jbmanning5 said. It’s a Fedex number with a UPS link. It’s been reported to the company,

2 Likes

The :proofgrade: shipment emails are also wrong but at least the link is correct…

We just shipped a package of cool stuff for your order R* via UPS Flat Rate.

Here’s your tracking link, so you can see exactly when it will arrive: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack?trackingnumber=

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. It was Fedex. I just checked and it’s supposed to be here on Sat. Just in time for more cool stuff.

3 Likes

Ditto

Thank you. At least I now found one of my orders. I had only tried UPS and USPS. Duh

Mine only had a number, no link.

Ah okay. I got my tracking number on the day it was delivered, so things are pretty delayed. However I already knew about it form FedEx delivery manager that it shipped.

I didn’t catch the date was for the 15th of Dec after the show I have that starts on the 10th of Dec. I guess since I live in Alaska it’s coming on the slowest FedEx barge ever :thinking: I did order on the 21st of Nov so almost a month to get here.