Waiting for someone to help me

Hello I created a topic here 2 days ago about how my machine have the Lid Open error and yesterday my discussing got closed saying someone will email me. got one email and I replied asap and now I am just still waiting for a reply back. I just feel like and wish a topic is not closed until problem is solved?!
I just need to know what I need to do next and if theres a time frame before I start refunding people’s order. Sorry I try to be patient. Thank you so much and hope to hear from someone before the weekend comes.

For future reference, posting here opens a support ticket, and sending an email to support opens another support ticket. They have to consolidate all the duplicate tickets, which slows things down. If you both post AND email, they close the forum topic and continue via the email support ticket you opened.

Check your spam folder to make sure you haven’t missed any replies…otherwise the best I can offer is to try to be patient (sorry, I know it’s hard, I’ve been there myself!), and not open any additional tickets for them to have to consolidate.

3 Likes

ok thank you . I will be patient.

1 Like

Have you checked to see if the front gate is secured in place? Ive had that happen to me where I’ve knocked it a bit while opening the top lid and then got the error. Once I made sure that had been secured and clicked into place; same with the lid, I got rid of the lid error. I’d definitely check to make sure all lid connections are being made since the machine has sensors for that.

Support will communicate either thru this forum or, if more appropriate, thru email, but not both. You won’t get faster service one way vs. the other.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.