Waiting is the hardest part

Put this on the hand sanitizer next to the elevator at the office this afternoon. Probably will only be 20-25 people there tomorrow (as opposed to the normal 100ish), but I’m sure I’ll get some IMs in the morning (I’m still working from home).

65 Likes

It’s funny that you know you’ll get the “blame” for this.

I would too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

between “the guy who does all the stuff for the office w/the laser cutter” and “the guy who $%^&s with people” reputation, there could be no doubt. i’m also “mr fart machine” and “mr fake spilled coffee.”

11 Likes

Did you buy the sugar-free gummy bears?

6 Likes

I’m a prankster, not a jerk. I like my coworkers.

15 Likes

I love this. That is all. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s priceless. If only you could set up a sanitizer cam to see the reactions.

8 Likes

Now that would be hilarious! I would want to see that video.

6 Likes

We just put six of these stands at the entrances to the church. What if I did a Holy Spirit dove? Would that be ok?

19 Likes

That’s hilarious Marion! :heart_eyes:
You smack them with humor on the way in, and your audience is primed. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Love this!

4 Likes

Ohmygosh, I love it!!!

4 Likes

Cute! We can use more humor these days.

2 Likes

So, no feedback?

1 Like

NO!!!

i’m wondering if some fuddy-duddy came in early and took it down before anyone saw it.

4 Likes

Nice ode to Tom Petty BTW. He was more of a Gator’s fan than a Pigeon fan, LOL and RIP, but a gator isn’t known for what pigeons are known for. Keep that sense of humor. God’s gift to relieve stress and put things in perspective.

lol lol lol

Imitation may need to occur for this!

I’m late to this comment, but I’ll bet that would be on par with ‘fart in church’.

1 Like