Waiting on a Tesla Model 3?

Model 3 Owners Manual for your reading enjoyment. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Take your time reading it, there’s no rush. There will probably be a revision or two before you actually receive your car sometime in 2020 or so. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m waiting on a Model 3 as well. There was a period of months where my wife and I were betting on which would arrive first, the GlowForge or the Model 3. GlowForge won!

5 Likes

I waited 2 years for a glowforge :grin:

2 Likes

Point well taken…:beers:

1 Like

For the first time saw a Tesla driving through Sydney. Model S.
It is a pretty looking car but only for high-end buyers at the price Aussie taxes add on to it.

Also, seeing a lot of different electric vehicles in forum member’s photos… good to see.
Fully electric vehicles are very slow on the uptake here, but again the government and taxes are not helping.

We have a Prius, the local dealership sold just 3 this year!
This country is so far behind the curve i am afraid :persevere:

2 Likes

Waiting on the new roadster! :smiley:

3 Likes

0-60 in 1.9 seconds, first production car to break the 2 second mark. :money_mouth_face:

Yeah, if only I had $200k free. Amazing cars.

2 Likes

Pshh yeah for the stock version, who wants that? Give me them upgrades!

3 Likes

My son out the new roadster on his Christmas list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sadly,no LEGO version yet so he’ll have to wait :wink:

4 Likes

My sister and her friend are plotting the first car time share. I’m not sure if the pipe dream is just the 2 of them, or them plus 8 of their closest friends. Meanwhile her model 3 is still imaginary.

It would be like if glowforge came out with 'forge2:the comeback before any if us got version 1.0. Oh, and it cost $30k. Not that I’m not excited to get my glowforge, but that’s perhaps a delirious level of brand loyalty.

Buuut I’m not a car person. I have a little nissan leaf (named… Wait for it… Leaf Erikson. Heh) and like that it’s basically a golf cart. It drives like mariokart. I throw imaginary turtle shells at the other drivers. Tesla probably can’t top that*.

*except for being able to drive further than ~70ish miles. Showoffs.

2 Likes