Wall caddy

Made a fun little wall caddy.
Each shelf is about 9.5” wide.
The phone tray is about 4” wide and has a hole in the bottom to add a charger to it if wanted.
Mounts with two screws.
Made it to work with proofgrade medium plywood
Not sure exactly what I want to put on it yet but I’m thinking some cool trinkets or something like that.

If you’d like to make your own and support my designing addiction I have the files for this available on freshstartcustoms.com or etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

33 Likes

Nice shelf. Hope it does well in your shop. :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice, don’t see a lot of phone holders in a shelf!

6 Likes

Thank you

Thanks

Always love your designs! Are you seriously holding it on the wall with push pins? :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

Just for this example I am but it’s made to fit standard screws to hold more weight.

2 Likes

That’s very cool - and I have just the spot for it!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I couldn’t quite fit two comfortably in the space, so I broke one of them up into two pieces :slight_smile: Great design!

6 Likes

That turned out great. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I need one with lids and locks to foil my cat’s habit of knocking my glasses off - she’s broken 2 pairs and I know she knows I am blind without them!

4 Likes

I’m going to get this file and put a wall caddy in several places in my home. That way, when I’m looking for glasses/phone/etc, I will be able to limit the search locations. (Assuming I develop a habit of putting things “away”…haha!)

5 Likes

Very nice. I love practical cuts

1 Like

:joy::rofl: the animals always know.

2 Likes