Walnut PG Rating

I am going to start rating every type of material I can get ahold of over time to give people different ideas of what works well and what doesn’t from my perspective. I am sure there was a few things in this one that I missed that should have been covered but for my first video on it, I don’t think it turned out to bad. I am hoping this helps give people an idea of different material types both PG and Non PG before they get their hands on it. I would have liked to go over box joints too. I kind touched base on joints but not as much as I would like (btw walnut pg ply is great for them). Anyways here is the video, let me know what you think and if there is a type that you would like to see next.

Also this is just based on my opinion, if you have a different opinion on this or each type of material I rate, let me know below and reasons why. I always like to hear different perspectives, kinda why I made the video for others to see my thoughts.

Thanks for taking time to watch it.

5 Likes

What’s the rating?

I said 7 out of 10 for this one just because engravings show darker but 9 out of 10 if using for combinations with other materials for items like in the video.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.