Warped Proofgrade Maple plywood

I just received an order of supply and was surprised to find that 3 of 6 sheets of medium proofgrade maple arrived badly warped, and at least one of the other two with a slight curve.

This is a new issue. every other sheet I’ve order has always been perfectly flat.

What’s the process to get credit or new sheets shipped out (preferred)? are you going to want me to ship these back to you?

It would probably help the support team if you posted a picture of the warping. You could always try throwing a little water on the plywood then a bunch of heavy stuff to help it flatten back out as well.

Not saying that support won’t be kind and give you credits but it should be noted that this is the nature of natural materials, especially wood. These may well have been perfectly flat when they left the warehouse but in the humidity changes as it ships it has a good chance of warping, especially if it wasn’t laying flat at all times. I wish you the best of luck on getting credits.

8 Likes

We sent you an email about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.