Wearable canvas bag [Settings in thread Sept 21]

i used comb pins to hold it down otherwise the wind from inside will cause the bag to move. also if it has a knot in the bag handle be mindful of that so it doesnt block the laser.

Thank you

Could you send me the settings that you used on the canvas bag? I see it has been a while, but I am new and I am trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks !!
Helen

Looks like they are in the thread multiple times.

1 Like

All I see is where they answered they had to email the person because it wasnā€™t allowed to be postedā€¦I saw that lots. I was trying to message them privately. Sorry.

No problem. To send someone a private message just click on their avatar/circle-image and press the ā€œMessageā€ button.

Thanksā€¦. Iā€™m getting it slowly but surely . Thanks for the settings. I donā€™t need to messenger her nowšŸ¤—

I am guessing that this thread did not start out in ā€œBeyond the Manualā€. This is the only place we can share settings beyond the default/built-in ones.

It was probably moved here so they could share those settings.

2 Likes

Hello! I know this post is a bit old but would you mind sharing your canvas tote settings??

Would you please share the setting of your canvas bag with me please. Thank you kindly.

/cc @iencourageyou2

Despite the ā€œmessage meā€ stuff early on, the settings have been shared multiple times in this thread.

This is also worth noting:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

The settings are included. Read through the thread and you will find them.

Welcome to the forum.

The settings are included in the thread.

Hi This is a great design. do you have the setting that you used to engrave. many thanks

Welcome to the forum.

You will find this is a wealth of information and experience. Please read the thread and you will find the settings.

2 Likes

so far, five more times after your post.

2 Likes

I appreciate everyone responding on this thread!

Depth .125 Speed 1000 Power 20 LPI 125 Focus .125

1 Like