Weird image problem

Why is it doing this?

Is the design really big by and chance, and you’ve shrunk it down to that size? Maybe totally unrelated, but I get a really similar glitch in an art program I use when something is too big or too detailed for it to smoothly handle and it just loses its mind a little.

What happens when you cut that? If its like my art program, everything is there and fine and normal – the mess up is in representing it while I’m interacting with it. You might not even have to actually cut it to see. Just make it do the little red outline thing (when it tells you how long something is going to take).

Does that make sense? I need to learn real words for stuff.

Are you using Chrome? I suspect a Chrome update caused some artifacts to spring up, because I saw that recently as well.

Doesn’t affect anything, it’s a problem with the display, not the data. Just go ahead and run it, mine came out fine.

Thanks for letting us know about this, and for providing the video. I’ve taken a look at the information from your Glowforge and it looks like you were able to print this design successfully. Are you still seeing this happen? If so, I’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Could you please do the following?

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around the issue so we can work on it for you.

Thank you in advance!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.