We're sorry

So I got the We’re sorry, an error occurred…message twice today. Sam job, no changes. The first time, I waited an hour or so and then sent the job again. Just got the error again so will wait and try again. I THINK that this may be related to the cloud server being busy, if so, it needs to get fixed.

Error

2 Likes

That message can also be caused by loading a bad file. Try loading a different file.

1 Like

@jules, It was the same file that had been printed 4 times previously without leaving the GFUI. I deleted it and started over.

Huh! That is odd.

I got that message when something was loading, and I tried to dump another file in there, too. Like, maybe it could perform multiple tasks at once. Turns out it can’t :blush: I wonder if I can work on another design inn the gfui while one is cutting. Hrmmm…

Back to the discussion, though, I think we need more error messages. Or more specific error messages, rather.

1 Like

Yes, you can set up the next job, up to but not including click that print button, whilst a job is in progress. You will lose the preview of the job in process, but it will work.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been wanting to try it, but didn’t want to cause a revolt.

Thanks for letting us know about this, @n6mon. Do you know the time (including time zone) when this happened on 1/24 so we can investigate for you?

Don’t worry about it. I recreated the job and it worked.

Great! I’m glad to hear it worked out.