What are the most unique materials you plan to use?

Awww a bunch of people downvoted me and it got hidden. No sense of humor, hahah.

3 Likes

Apparently not.

For some of us, this forum is our workplace, so we treat it that way with respect to moderation and ask that you do the same. It’s easier to just say “keep it G” than to try to thread the needle of different people’s sensibilities.

3 Likes

Well, it’s not like we mentioned religion or politics. :grin:

I wonder if this stuff is laseragble - https://www.materialsampleshop.com/collections/natural/products/mushroom-material. It is a “Mushroom Material - Sustainable material that is grown in the shape needed” Seems like is is like a styrofoam consistancy .

4 Likes

Seems perfectly reasonable that it would cut just fine depending on thickness.

Saw a neat idea about using Popsicle sticks for bracelets. Wet form sticks to curve around wrist. Engraving with cools designs with a Glowforge will be neat. Great craft idea for the summer camp kids.

Pic is from Naphtali’s Melody’s blog.

20 Likes

That just went on my to-do list. I’m always looking for designs at all ends of the price spectrum to have at my booth at shows and in local stores.

3 Likes

There are lots of graphite paint recipes as well as commercial conductive paint products on youtube specifically for electroplating.

1 Like