What are we doing wrong?

We have our new Glowforge Pro set up, connected to the Wifi and ready to go. Everything keeps saying to go to app.glowforge.com and click upload design. We do not have that option. It keeps coming up with this screen whenever we click the link from the manual. Is it not fully set up? Once we get to the Wifi screen, it says we’re connected, then there is not a continue button, which we thought there might be.

This is on a Mac, but we have tried it from an iPhone as well with the same results.

Please help us to figure out what step we are missing. Thank you!

Hmm, from the sceenshot it looks like setup is not complete. What happens when you click on Begin Setup?

My understanding is that there is, but it is easily overlooked. You have to scroll down.

1 Like

I have scrolled down, left, right, up, sideways. There is nothing else. Just this.

After I click begin, I scroll through to this page (I have already completed all of the steps it lists… and double checked multiple times). I connect to the internet, then there isn’t a continue button.

Did you get the confetti?

If so it should be complete. If no confetti, there’s something amiss. It’s just been too long since setting up for me to remember if that’s the actual completed screen or if things have changed.

Used to have a lot of people get to what they thought was the last page and quit before it was actually done.

1 Like

No confetti. I get to this page, it says I am connected and then just stops. I do not have a continue button, so I don’t know what to do.

You may need to try to refresh the list or wait for staff to reply. Not much we fellow owners can do.

2 Likes

I think I figured it out. I had to disable the pop up blocker. That was apparently blocking my router from popping up in the box on the right. Thanks for the help everyone!

6 Likes

YAY! You did it.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. It took me 5 hours of troubleshooting and talking to glowforge via email to figure out that my pop up blocker and firewall were blocking the incoming signal from the glowforge. Wish I would have seen this earlier but I’m glad you figured it out.

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!