What did I just make?!?

I was making a family tree for my mother, and I’m using this baby image to represent her grandkids. As you can tell, I didn’t make the outside wall thick enough. I made the corrections and started a new cut.

While I was waiting for the new cut to finish, I glanced at the old cut and became extremely confused. I could not figure out what I was looking at. I must have stared at it for several minutes, and I had so many questions…

Why is this older man looking at me?

Why is he bent over?

Why is he bent over and looking at me?

Who cut this?

Is that his…stuff hanging out?

Oh wait, that’s his hands, right?

WHO CUT THIS?

Then I figured out it was the baby image that I just cut, and it was merely upside down!!

It makes me very curious how many times something like this happens to you guys.

If you have done this, please share it!

27 Likes

Too funny! :smile:

3 Likes

That’s funny. Not sure if you meant to post a picture of it flipped for the second one and uploaded the first twice.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I see what you did there.

3 Likes

LOL! and yes! Mostly it’s not images like that, but the "I have a pile of random pieces and 30 seconds ago I knew what they all were!!

I should get better about using tape to keep everything in the board before I pull it out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.