What did you get done today?

when the real one is done, i’ll try to remember to come post a link. it’ll be 25 seconds long (599 shots, 24fps). and much higher res.

3 Likes

I cleaned up my sewing studio tonight and love it. I feel like this is the grownup version of “go clean your room”. My parents are coming out to visit me next week. They have been here before or met my husbands family yet :slight_smile: at least my studio is now clean.

10 Likes

What a great place to work! Want to come clean mine? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol I certainly enjoy organizing and am always down for that!

I like the redo on my shed but lately there has been a ton of wasps (I think paper wasps) on the steps. So if I make it up the steps then I get trapped up there for a while. Great motivator :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They do make wasp spray you know. :grin:

2 Likes

she not into hurting others. . . .

Jonathan

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to focus for the last two weeks.

I have a list of things I want to do… but I’ve only checked off one or two items from the whole list.

Yesterday, I got distracted when my friend sent me a funny meme… and instead of getting anything done, I decided add the meme to a coffee cup (which literally took less than 5 minutes from image editing to mug).

So here is my new customized mug:

I hope today is more productive. But…I’m just going to blame the weather. I don’t feel like doing anything when it’s cold besides curling up in a blanket with a book.

8 Likes

Heehee! Then my new headboard sign that I just posted (MOAG) is for you!

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. I also made a shirt with it, but the shirt got crumpled a little in the heat press when I wasn’t paying attention, so it’s barely passable as a shirt. :rofl: I’m wearing it anyways.

2 Likes

Just don’t wear shorts when spraying them. I made that mistake once; and they didn’t land on the legs if you know what I mean…:grimacing:

2 Likes

This is true. I tend to trap bugs as opposed to killing them. I commonly put mousepads on cockroaches (which is really effective way to detain them) and I get yelled at when someone eventually picks up the mousepad.

Unfortunately my steps aren’t getting counted -doesn’t recognize them with the walker- but my husband does 2-4 miles a day walking around the hospital,so he’ll have to share :wink:

2 Likes

Still don’t have final processed photography, but I do have me posing as a doctor.

12 Likes

Trouble coming up with a gift for her 65th. Asked a couple of weeks ago if she had any specific wishes - she grinned.
A week later; “I know what I want for my birthday.”
What? :smiley:
“Paint the master bedroom and bath.” :no_mouth:
Finished that today.

9 Likes

What color??

1 Like

WHEW!
and Halloween is DONE!

9 Likes

Is your real name Beau Bridges?
:grinning:

2 Likes

“Moth wing”. Kind of a taupe (off-grey to a guy :roll_eyes:).

2 Likes

Lol well I guess in my experience it is more about what the color actually looks like in the setting. Did it actually come out that color?

1 Like

It depends on the lighting… :neutral_face: