What did your 2019 look like?

Not too shabby for Rio and I. We wrote a little bit about it.

But, the highlight really was just taking a look back at where we’ve been and what we’ve accomplished.

26 Likes

Sharing beauty. Making art. Being kind. What else matters? Thanks for this.

4 Likes

That’s beautiful. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

looks like a good year. and a happy dog (probably because you didn’t show the pics of him when he was frustrated while you worked inside :wink: ).

amusingly, this was the “up next” video for me on youtube.

6 Likes

Great composition of your journey! Some amazing cloud shots there. You look very happy man. :sunglasses:

Thanks for sharing that!

3 Likes

I really enjoyed that. The stormy sky photos and video were especially breathtaking. Thank you! I hope your 2020 satisfies all your criteria for success!

4 Likes

I loved seeing this…thanks for sharing all your days and images with us. Now we look forward to seeing what the new year brings. All the best to you, JB.

2 Likes

Looks like you had a great year. But I’ll choose not to answer your title question.

4 Likes

Mine did not look nearly as good as yours! Those are some stunning pictures, thanks for sharing! You should do calendars in addition to puzzles, I would buy one!

1 Like

From the day after Thanksgiving until the 23rd he was an absolute trooper. I felt really bad… I had some days where I was putting in 15+ hours. The Thursday before the priority mail shipping deadline, whatever day that was, I knocked out 33 puzzles. It was a rough one for him, and then the next day we had to get everything to the post office, then packed up and moved a couple of hours away.

10 Likes

he probably forgave you as soon as you took him somewhere fun. that’s why dogs are so great.

6 Likes

As long as his best friend is there - he doesn’t care. :wink:

2 Likes

A beautiful year! Thank you for sharing with us!

1 Like

Who rescued whom?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a wonder compilation of Rio’s year - and yours!

1 Like

I don’t know if I ever uploaded any of the storm stuff here.

We spent a few days storm chasing in SE New Mexico last spring. Came really close to some tornadoes spinning up (they were all tornado warned) but nothing did while we were watching.

Don’t mind some of the choppiness. I should blame the wind, but the tripod is better than that. That would be me not disabling the focus motor on the lens before I started a time lapse sequence. :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

Wow! The dramatic music fit the imagery perfectly.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.