What do you see?

Having only used my own GlowForge, I only know about my own unit. I’m just curious, what does your preview image look like? Here you will see what I see with my phone camera (accurate exposure, by the way, not a long exposure or corrected image) and the preview that I see in the browser. Is this what ya’ll see too? Can anyone show me their preview image? For five years I’ve just dealt with it and not really questioned it, but I can’t help but think that this is not what I should see…

It looks like you are zoomed way, way in if the honeycomb tray looks like that. Can you zoom out?

1 Like

My grandson tipped me off to brighten the screen on my laptop (MacBook Pro) to the maximum level – then the preview image of what was on the crumb tray brightened noticeably!

2 Likes

Are the lights even on?

2 Likes

That’s pretty normal. The camera works best with high contrast items. If you convert your first image to black-and-white, the masking on that material somewhat blends into the background. I often just put a sheet of paper behind unmasked material to highlight the edges for print alignment.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.