What does your Friday night look like?

My brother’s ex is a fiddler/violinist, and her family has done a couple of Appalachian music CDs. (Your set there sounded better.)

You ought to release a CD if you haven’t. :wink:

6 Likes

Another expensive new toy that took longer than planned finally arrived, so we tested it out:

It worked great!

16 Likes

Wow…a smart oven with a camera and sensors!
We are certainly living in the future…lol

3 Likes

We binged Lemony Snicket.

16 Likes

Spent some time last night and today during kid nap times cleaning up the wiring in my network and home theater rack. Before closing up all of the walls and ceiling in the basement I figured I’d run enough Ethernet to handle anything that might conceivably come up over the next couple decades. It’s all been set up for a while but I finally cleaned up the cable runs a bit and put labels on the ends of all power and connecting cables so it’ll be easier to work on things in the future.

24 Likes

same!

3 Likes

Ooohh, is that in floor heat tubing I see?

1 Like

No, that’s a gas tree for the appliances that use natural gas. The in floor heat tubing is on the other side of the room. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

“What’s a KaCHooLoo?”

Knights of the dinner table animated episode😁

4 Likes

Impressive collection! We’ve spent almost every evening since Christmas playing a new game called Mechs vs. Minions which is loosely based on League of Legends. The kids (8 & 10) are just obsessed with it. It’s engaging and fun. A little bit like Robo Rally in the movement of pieces but more complex and with a more cohesive story line. I highly recommend it.

4 Likes

Tickled to see the turtles in there!

Last night was just a quiet dinner at home, but today we cooked up a storm. Daughter wanted to make ratatouille with me, son wanted to make cast iron pizza & rye crust with mom. After they went to bed we cranked out 10 more crusts to freeze & threw a gallon of milk in the Instant Pot for yogurt.

17 Likes

Was wondering if anyone would catch that!

And a dedicated game room!

6 Likes

Ha! Yeah Turtles makes Uncle Chad a fantastic babysitter!! You just hear little people yelling run program :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Friday night was quiet and not worth posting about. But this Sunday after, all I can say is that I’m watching GB run forward and backwards over the Cowboys!

2 Likes

Set up this guy for the Zappos holiday party in Vegas😀

Party tonight, strike tomorrow

27 Likes

A very non-typical Friday for us. We had a babysitter and got to pretend to be adults for the night! Went to the Valley Tavern in King Of Prussia for karaoke with a small group of friends. For the record, we get to go out without the kids about 4-6 times a year. Not that we mind too much, but…

9 Likes

I can’t wait until my niece is old enough for robot turtles! She’s going to be 3 this year.

5 Likes

Did you set up the tent structure as well?

2 Likes

No. Just the trees. It was a crazy party!!! 2500 people

7 Likes

Don’t you hate that? It always seems that it takes more time & work to set these things up and it’s for such a short time…and strike seems to take no time at all, just way faster than the build.

4 Likes