What essentials am I going to need?

I did end up getting the cloud s6 fan and the ventworks 6" window vent which was a bit pricey but just wanted to make it as clean as possible. I do have a huge coffee table for it directly in front of the window I just need to raise it a few inches to make it level with the window vent and I will be able to make the exhaust all straight line for optimal efficiency.

1 Like

The vent does not need to be straight, especially with an external fan.

You would be better served making sure the machine is on a flat, stable surface - assuming the table you have is just that.

2 Likes

Sounds perfect. I bet the effort you put into your setup will pay off for you. I know I’m glad I put in the effort for mine.

1 Like

The coffee is super solid and will be perfectly leveled so I should be all set with that :blush::+1: I know any bends in the exhaust system will decrease air flow efficiency so I am really hoping to keep it completely straight but we will see once I start setting everything up.

Thanks! Glad to hear yours worked out well. I figure if I’m going to do it I might as well go all out! Just want it done right the first time so I don’t have to mess with it later.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.