What have I got myself into?

If you figured out the Cricut, you can do the Glowforge.

Inkscape is a challenge to start but it is well worth it. Do the first three prints exercise.

Lots of free designs here. The Glowforge is well worth it. I just ran mine for three hours tonight and it worked a champ.

10 Likes

i ordered mine, then like many things i order, forgot about it until the day i got a shipped email. i just love surprises.

3 Likes

Mine just got delivered yesterday, and after I got it all unboxed I turned to my husband and said, “I think I’m in over my head” haha. But my goal after doing the first three test projects is to just create one very small and simple thing. And then just keep going =)

7 Likes

That is how it is done.

5 Likes

That’s how most all of us have done it…baby steps. Have fun!

6 Likes

Congratulations, you have many new discoveries and amazing things waiting for you. Enjoy and remember the forum has your back. If something you are unsure of pops up or you really feel that you are in over your head, search the forum or ask here. There are :glowforge: experts in every area that are willing to share their knowledge and experience free of charge.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.