What I Have Been Up To

It’s been a really long time since I have posted in the GF Community forums mostly because I have gotten so comfortable with the GUG and Glowforge Sign Makers group on facebook. I pretty much forgot all about the GF community forums. Since the last time I posted on here, I have truly upgraded my skills and have taken up file making for glowforge users. I felt like there was a huge lacking in the glowforge sign making community for floral files and other round sign friendly files. I mainly started doing it for myself but when people took interest I decided to share. I since started a really awesome group called Glowforge Sign Makers where a bunch of sign makers and future sign makers come together to share, create, and learn. I honestly never thought it would turn into what it has. Which is actually kind of cool, especially during this time where we are stuck inside and crave being with friends. I have found myself mentoring so many different people from all over the world on the glowforge and sign making.

Here are a bunch of pieces I have done in the last month while in quarantine. All the files are my own except for the Geometric heart which is by Emily B.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my work. I’d love for all sign makers to join the GSM group if you’d like. I put out a monthly Sign freebie (mostly florals). This months sign freebie is

This project was done by Tricia using my April floral freebie file with sublimation.
She did fantastic!!!

33 Likes

Fantastic stuff! Very nice work and congrats on the FB group. I will certainly check that out!

3 Likes

Those are some gorgeous signs! Not a Facebook member so I can’t check out your group, but I’m glad it has been so successful for you. Thanks for the floral.

4 Likes

I love the colors. All sublimation?

3 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for dropping in to let us know what you have been up to. The Glowforge has helped form so many friendships and has been instrumental in many people developing talents they didn’t know they had. Your success is well deserved.

3 Likes

They look great

1 Like

I’ve seen some of your work in the GUG – always beautiful. I’ll check out your group!

1 Like

Some great pieces!