What song gets you going in the morning?

Sort of obscure, but I usually walk into the office from the parking garage to Rush’s Subdivisions. I’m the biggest Rush fan there is, so that one gets me going every time (or maybe Limelight). But I start my day with it and everything is jiggy.

What gets you going? As a lover of music, I’m always looking for another great song!

3 Likes

Related, maybe?

2 Likes

I’d never be able to pick a favorite…there are too many across too many genres. :smile:

5 Likes

I listen to all kinds of things to get the blood flowing but if you are a big Rush fan, listen to the live version of Malignant Narcissism loudly! About 10 min. of Neal just a getting it!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

3 Likes

Maybe! But you really didn’t think I’d do a search first did you!?!? :smiley:

3 Likes

What ever earworm I last listened to and can’t get out of my head. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a good song either. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

The opening song at morning mass. Yesterday was “I have loved you”. Today was evening mass though so no song in the morning. I do not do canned music in the morning. I prolong the silence as long as I can. Songs at prayer though with others, that is the best.

2 Likes

Subdivisions is great, but the song from that album that really gets the blood pumping is Countdown. With that said, I don’t usually listen to music in the morning. I’m usually listening to a book on the drive into work.

1 Like

True - books / podcasts make up the bulk of my drive, but something about Subdivisions gets me pumped to come into work.

And YES - Countdown is an amazing song! Don’t get me started on my love of the space program or the amount of time I spend reading on that…I’m currently working my way through ALL of these from Haynes. They are AWESOME.

https://www.amazon.com/NASA-Apollo-11-Owners-Workshop/dp/1844256839/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1548349806&sr=8-2-fkmr2&keywords=apollo+11+chilton

2 Likes

I know better than click that.

2 Likes

The alarm tone on my iPad alarm clock:

2 Likes

Music = Math. LOVE it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.