What the HECK! Now it says I am a new user on the first day!

This is getting pretty old! What is going on with the system that it is not letting make any more replies. It says that I am maxed out on replies as a new user on the first day? Been a member since 10/18!

“You’ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create on their first day. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.”

ChristyM - We own 2 machines!

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly what is going on, but I have also seen some flakiness of Discourse (the forum software), and I suspect the Discourse people are working through some issues. Probably we need to be patient until they work it out. I really don’t think any individuals are being singled out for the errors.

Ah, wish I was a discourse virgin again.

3 Likes

You’ve lost owner status.

1 Like

Yeah, I know you have two machines, but it seems that Discourse no longer does. If you look in your profile, it only says “User.” And, having been only a User for 4 months before becoming an actual Owner, I know exactly what that message means. I’ve complained about it numerous times because it impacts your ability to communicate with support.

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed how long this took to resolve and apologize for the difficulty. I believe it’s now taken care of. Please post again or write support@glowforge.com if you have another question.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.