WHAT THE WHAT! PRODUCTION UNIT! :squee:

Bummer

It was someone trolling there latest video, calling Glowforge the worst hoax ever. I agreed with them, it is the worst hoax ever, because I’m getting my Glowforge tomorrow. :wink:

Seriously, @GlowforgeStaff. If you are going to make a hoax, you aren’t supposed to ship products.

18 Likes

:joy: It’s almost art to troll a Troll.

8 Likes

Why in the world would that be flagged???

4 Likes

All of @MikeH’s posts are being flagged.

System glitch we think. He just dropped his order.

1 Like

The comment wasn’t flagged, but he just canceled his order so it appears all his posts have automatically been flagged.

I don’t remember that happening to others that canceled. And What? I can only try to imagine something that would cause one to cancel after they’ve started shipping :thinking::hushed:

I suspect there’s some person behind this. Only one of his topics has become “unlisted” and that’s the one where he says he’s cancelling. If it were a bug, it would likely apply to all his topics.

I suspect they have been working towards automating a lot of the processes that were formerly handled by people, in order to try to get ready for the shift to support and shipping.

And something might be set up incorrectly.

(Although it would be much more fun to think that someone was behind it. Heavy drama.)

:smile:

4 Likes

Then why would only ONE of his topics get the “unlisted” treatment?

I don’t know…maybe it’s a date related thing, and anything he posted today was locked out automatically.

perhaps we should wait until someone on staff comments, this is just stirring up drama in re those posts, i think

6 Likes

She came with the name, but it fits. She is the most adorable thing ever (or as I say, adoraboo). she is the perfect little baby panther, silence on 4 paws when she wants.

2 Likes

Uneasy truce with Tesla.

21 Likes

Oh, man! Double tap! Adorable baby and adorable kitty! :squeeee:

6 Likes

Surely that deserves a double :squee: :squee: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup! You’re right as rain! :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee:

(I’ll even give it a triple!)

2 Likes

UPDATE!

:glowforge: and accessory box: