What to say

I hope this does not happens with international buyers. Its scary to read this after a wait of 2 years. Really pissed me off.

Whatever is it please declare now. Don’t make us wait till oct 31 and put the statement, I had let you down. Its over and beyond.

Thank you

49 AM

1 Like

None of us hope this happens to International customers. The big issue tends to be regulatory on those. The risk isn’t shipping delay because the lasers aren’t ready. The risk is the possibility of delay because the applicable governments have not approved and provided permission for the shipping.

1 Like

And since that’s all a waiting game, it’s in GF’s best interest to wait as long as they can for the “Go ahead and start shipping” result.

Doubtful. Their best interest is pushing on those government regulations as much as possible. They are against a forced delay that has nothing to do with shipping or manufacturing delays. It is an outside delay by regulations. They would be wanting to get that wall out of their way as quickly as possible.

I guess that’s what I was trying to say; there’s not much value in them posting here “Still waiting to hear from X/Y/Z” every day.

You don’t apply to governments for permission to ship. You get the necessary regulatory approvals, fill in the customs declaration and sent it.

The problem is they didn’t finalise the design early enough to get the approvals before production started.

4 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.