What's working?

That’s me. Haven’t been clean shaven since before college. Most people who know me have no idea what I look like without a beard. Pretty much only my wife now.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the gray hair, just wish it would have stayed around… It’s getting very thin up there :older_man:

9 Likes

I pretty much have looked exactly the same since ~19 although I have switched back and forth between full beard and a Van Dyke, but otherwise the same (well glasses now are progressives of course), and the gray started ~later 20s…

2 Likes

Which is why guys rarely say anything bad about our hair. We’re just glad to have hair, and we ain’t about to say anything to make it want to leave.

I’m starting to get concerned about possibly receding hairline.

7 Likes

I know a guy that looks 12 without facial hair. That would be an upgrade, though, since he acts 3 either way.

4 Likes

I think he was talking about some Proofgrade that he ordered from the online store. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yeah I had to go back and re-read the thread to come to that conclusion myself. At first I started digging through my e-mail all excited! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that makes more sense. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PrintToLaser already has a pre-release GF.

Right? I have very little Grey other than the beard as one hair will turn grey, get despondent, next thing I know it is in the shower drain!

3 Likes

Well, look at the bright side…grass doesn’t grow on a playground. :wink:

3 Likes

Would that be like angels dancing on the head ???:laughing:

1 Like

I followed in the foot steps of my mother, and her father before her, and started going white at a very youthful age. Now, as my profile picture will attest, it is a moot point. :relaxed:

3 Likes

As soon as I see an occasion gray in my beard I must destroy it. Last thing I need is for them to migrate north while I’m still in my early 40s!

1 Like

Well, we guys have that easy. Just for Men works for me.

Guess we’ll see if I’m as good as my word…I’ve always said I planned to accept the inevitable and go gray gracefully.

(As long as it doesn’t happen too soon.) :wink:

6 Likes

LOL, my descent was anything but graceful. I tried (valiantly) to dye over it for several years, but my hair grows wicked fast! Within a week and a half, I’d have the tell-tale skunk stripe. And when you have dark hair and a glowing silver stripe, you’re really not fooling anyone :wink:

My hair is very long and thick, so it was a huge PITA to dye it as frequently as I had to in order to keep up with it. And doing it so often was trashing my hair. At some point along the way, I just decided that I wasn’t willing to make myself crazy over it any more, and I stopped dying it. From there, it took another 3+ years (and a significant chop) to grow it all out - and of course, it looked pretty stupid the whole time. Sometimes I think about dying it again, but then I remember how much work it was. Nope! Not going back.

6 Likes

Another thread gone awry.

5 Likes

They do that. It is like a boat with a rudder that is too small.

3 Likes

Every new post I’m all excited “Oh! Is THIS the answer I’ve been waiting for?” “No… It’s REALLY not.”

8 Likes