What's working?

Fair point. I’ll try to make a greater effort to stay on topic, though I can’t speak for the rest of these weirdos …

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Heh. It’s cool. Just there’s a time and place for talk of cat videos and weightloss products, and I’m thinking Problems and Support and Q&A should maybe be excluded from chatter in order for the requester, and those that follow with the same question, to get the answer they’re looking for quickly and easily.

Gosh that sounded harsh. I didn’t mean it like that! Just that I think people who post things in those sections are in need of answers and by us just going off on things it can trivialize what might be an important question to the person asking it.

That’s not the case here for me. I got the answer I was looking for, actually, from a kind soul who managed to have the exact data I was looking for. (Now that I have it, I’m hesitant to share it since, of course, these things change daily and it may already be out-of-date info and I don’t want to spread info that might not be true.)

7 Likes

There’s a trick to it…if the answer hasn’t appeared in the first ten answers or so…(and usually it’s much less than that) …move along. It’s going to derail. It’s happened up to now because we’ve all been sitting around twiddling our thumbs for so long and speculation tends to take over.

Once people have the machines though, there will be a lot less derailing, and a lot more people being off playing with their machines, so enjoy the camaraderie while you can. It’s about to change. :relaxed:

7 Likes

But if we stayed on topic here, where could we wax poetic about ourselves and our unrelated interests? One of the 15 social networks designed for that exact purpose? Bah!

5 Likes