What's your favorite song?

SO many favorites, but as far as music I listened to on cassette - Chauffer by Duran Duran has got to take it (video banned to the early morning hours cuz it was too racy! Aaaaah :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

I first heard this piece on the radio while driving through Dallas, not at the movies. I pulled over to listen.

4 Likes

I watched the video. :rofl::rofl: I can’t imagine my husband’s reaction if I told him that was my favorite song.

2 Likes

Hard to tell.
AM radio is Summer Breeze. By Seals and Croft
45 is If by Bread.
FM era Rikki don’t lose that number Steely Dan
Album song is Steamboat Annie by Heart.
Cassette days is Sting Fragile
Cd era is a toss up between Walking in MemphisMarc Cohn and Sunrise Simply Red
Soundtrack song. Cinema Paradiso theme
Favorite Album is Night Fly Donald Fagen
Streaming Era is somebody I used to know Gotye.

3 Likes

I’m with you! Growing up we were only allowed to listen to classical music, so my ears are literally classically trained. While I enjoy a lot more these days, it isn’t in the same vein that I listen.

2 Likes

Those look really good.

Right now, given the current state of the world, I’m really enjoying Classified’s “Good News”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtChOhgJSpA

3 Likes

There is a classical station I listen to all the time. The kids complain(actually, only my daughter, my son plays piano, so he actually enjoys listening to it on the radio), except for the period during the day where they play music from movie sountracks and such, then they have a good time listening to the music they never noticed from the movies.

3 Likes

Big whoops.

1 Like

I actually make these personalized with customer’s favorite song and band. Got the file from you!

1 Like

Thank you for your support. I appreciate it.