When will second run production models be expected to roll out?

Correct. At least according to Dan - although I believe there is a bit of tube magic too as he said it’s a different tube as well.

You can make a tube with more power in similar form factors - there’s a relationship between the length, diameter and internal construct of the tube windings that all come into play. That’s why a Reci tube for instance will usually have more power than a similarly sized generic tube. However, you’re not going to more than double the power of any CO2 tube in anything near the same form factor or length.

3 Likes

2 tubes and clever optics?

IDK, it’s called a wish list for a reason :slight_smile:

Sounds like something a hole saw can rectify. I already have holes in my case as it’s a Pro. :wink:

That’s how a traditional laser cutter machine design often handles it - there’s an extension off the side for the added length of the longer tube but it’s usually covered with a metal box.

Our problem is it’s got to ride the rails with the head and since it’s not stationery the whole side of the machine as to be opened :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good point. We also need a jigsaw to cut out the area between the two holes.

or a Dremel. They can do anything :smile:

1 Like

So in other words you just cut the case down the middle and do a stretch-limo thing on it?

1 Like

Kinda. More like those RVs where the sides come out making it wider.