When you brew your own beer and have a laser

Started a new hobby of brewing my own beer.
Since it’s going to be bottled and caps are anodized aluminum, and I have :glowforge:

82 Likes

Awesome! :smile:

2 Likes

That is one of the coolest things that I have seen. Where do you find the blank tops? :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks!
You can find them at any brewing store or online in any color you want.

2 Likes

Thanks Jules

Just when you think you’ve seen it all. Wow, this is proper wicked!

2 Likes

Thanks

Nice! We have a local brewery supposed to start up in our town next year. I’ve planted the seed…

1 Like

Very cool!
My step son suggested I do that for the small breweries around us. I told him it took me 3 hrs 8 min to engrave 50 at a low lpi. His response was "Never mind " lol.
If you have the time I say go for it!

2 Likes

Oh, very cool! I like how you just used the piece of ply as a holder for the caps.

1 Like

Maybe they could use it for promotional beers?

1 Like

Actually cardboard.
Made the width deeper so that it would push against the door. That way it would be very close to the same position when I use it again.

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that. Thanks! I see custom caps in the future for Crawford Brothers ( https://untappd.com/search?q=Crawford+brothers )!

2 Likes

When do we get a taste?

Sitting at work reading the forums and I exclaimed “oh my God that awesome”. Got some strange looks from my colleagues. This almost makes me want to go back to bottling.

1 Like

After me! :grin:

1 Like

Kinda know that feeling with all of the amazing things people have made!

Very cool.

One of my next projects is making magnetic labels for my kegerator… dozens of beer words like “American” “Pale” “Ale” “IBU” plus digits, percent sign, etc. That seemed like a fun way to label the taps.

3 Likes

Great idea!