Where are the updates?

No updates since November?

4 Likes

@Rita has been posting mini-updates in the P&S category, including one today.

There are also some announcements in the App (aka GFUI) on the right hand side.

@dan posts things when there are big enough things to post. As has been noted, sometimes GF time is a bit wibbly-wobbly.

3 Likes

Until they have delivered on the promises they made that caused folks like me to support the campaign, I believe they owe us continued monthly updates. It’s not acceptable to stop the updates simply because they started selling direct.

Micro-updates may be great for people who have the time to look, and may be great for people who have their machines, but the rest of us still expect to be treated as well as those who are already made whole.

2 Likes

Any particular reason this topic doesn’t show up on the main page even though it’s the most recent that’s been replied to?

It shows up for me - that’s why I clicked on it. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, must be my end.

No one has said that they’ve stopped updates. It’s not the first time that a month has been skipped, and I’m sure it won’t be the last.

5 Likes

I didn’t accuse them of doing so, either. I’m stating I feel it is unacceptable to do so. If there’s another update, then my fears will prove to have been unfounded and I’ll have learned something.

Any idea, where this is?

“There are also some announcements in the App (aka GFUI) on the right hand side“

At app.glowforge.com - on the right hand side of the screen.

2 Likes

Dan is on a plane right now working on the January update. They normally take me about eight hours, plus time for others to review, so stay tuned. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks. That @dan guy stays pretty busy.

5 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to it. And I learned something today! :smiley:

Thanks for asking, I was wondering the same thing about the lack of an update.

I’m hoping there is some good news for those who have not yet had the opportunity to use snapmarks!

Dan’s the man!

Ok - sorry. I deserve the smackdown coming to me for that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.